Norway’s most inspiring travel event
TravelXpo is a huge new concept from Compass Fairs which aims to unite the travel and tourism industry in Norway and the rest of the world under a single roof.
The public fair will take place for the first time at the Telenor Arena just outside Oslo 10–12th of January 2020. In the future, we plan to take the concept out to other cities across Norway and Scandinavia.
TravelXpo will be a travel and experience event where those who dream about travelling and enjoying new experiences in Norway and the wider world will be able to find inspiration and information. Over the course of three days, the Telenor Arena will be filled with thousands of interested visitors in full purchasing mode. The event will be an important gathering place for the travel industry – a place where exhibitors can expand their networks and meet both new and existing customers alike.
Participation at the event will also provide the perfect opportunity to promote and launch new destinations and experiences.
This is TravelXpo:
- TravelXpo will unite the travel and tourism industry under one roof.
- TravelXpo will give a representative overview of the Norwegian travel and tourism industry.
- TravelXpo will be an innovative and inspiring experience.
- TravelXpo will be a place to make sales.
- TravelXpo will be entertaining and full of new experiences.
- TravelXpo will prioritise quality over quantity.
- TravelXpo will be a genuine place where new relationships are made.
- TravelXpo is being managed by experienced and renowned persons from within the travel and tourism industry.
One of the most experienced and inspiring fair organisers in the Nordic region
Compass Fairs AS was founded in 1996. We have 35 employees and our head office is located in Skedsmokorset in Akershus County, north of Oslo.
In addition to TravelXpo, we arrange 20 trade fairs each year all across the country, from Alta in the Arctic Circle down to Kristiansand in the south. Our first trade fair in Kristiansand in 1997, and since then we have established ourselves as a professional player that operates nationwide.
In addition to all of the fairs we organise in Norway, our subsidiaries also organise trade fairs in Sweden, Denmark and Germany. We are a turn-key supplier within events and provide all the equipment and services needed for fairs, congresses, conferences and other events, both large and small.
Visit the Compass Fairs website for more information about us.
Interested in participating at OUR FAIR?
Read more about the benefits of being an exhibitor with us!